Monday, August 30, 2010


To me, this budget just doesn't make sense. Having grown up in a country that hasn't been in a war for a hundred years and is in the progress of dismantling their entire military force, this kind of budget spent on warfare just confuses me. Is it justified or not? I say it isn't, not in any situation. No country should neglect their citizens just to create an illusion of intimidation, because that's all this budget does. It doesn't solve anything, it doesn't win any wars. It only starts domestic wars within the country, between rich and poor, between government and the people.

6 comments:

  1. well, fortunately for us, it's not an illusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG - Nice blog


    http://thewishinglistblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, this is a real nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you've got some cool informationals in here, there's always place for one more in my folder.

    ReplyDelete